I’m preparing for Christmas with some DIY Christmas Ornaments, already!!
I know you’ve all been to the stores where they’ve got the Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas decorations out already. It’s crazy out there, and I’m generally against pushing the holidays earlier and earlier. But this year I’m trying to do less rushing during the holiday season and more enjoying and being in the moment. So I’m trying to take the stores’ lead and do some things a little earlier than normal for me.
So the first thing I’m doing is making some new DIY Christmas ornaments to spruce up the tree a bit. These DIY Christmas ornaments are so easy to make, can be done in any color to match your chosen color scheme, and you can even get the kids involved with making them for a little bit of family fun time!
- DecoArt Dazzling Metallics Glorious Gold
- DecoArt Dazzling Metallics Splendid Gold
- DecoArt Dazzling Metallics Rich Espresso
- DecoArt Dazzling Festive Green
- DecoArt Dazzling Festive Red
- Artist’s Loft Metallic Bronze
- Artist’s Loft Old Gold
- Artist’s Loft Raw Umber
- Artist’s Loft Copper
- Master’s Touch Crimson
- Basics Titanium White
- Round, glass ornaments sourced from Hobby Lobby
- Rustoleum Clear Gloss spray